The mongongo or manketti tree is native to Southern Africa. It has been used by the people of Kalahari Desert for centuries. They rub it on their skin to protect it from the harsh desert climate. Mongongo oil is pressed from the nut of the tree.
Why mongongo oil is amazing:
- Absorbs very fast.
- Antioxidant properties.
- Excellent for normal to dry skin.
- Great for dry and brittle hair.
- Moisturizes and nourishes irritated, cracked skin.
- Promotes hair growth and gets rid of dandruff.
- Promotes the rejuvenation and repair of skin cells.
- Protects the skin from excessive temperatures.
- Rich in Vitamins E and linoleic acid.
Never tested on animals