Black Seed Oil
Black seed oil or 'The Blessed Seed' has been cherished for centuries in Ancient Arabia. It is pressed from black cumin seeds. It has a distinctive peppery aroma and is rich in omega 3 fatty acids, omega 6 fatty acids, and amino acids.
Why black seed oil amazing:
- Excellent for mature, dry, sensitive and acne-prone skin.
- Promotes hair growth and can get rid of dandruff.
- Purifying properties for oily skin.
- Rich in Vitamins A, D, E and F.
- Softening and soothing. Eczema and psoriasis sufferers might find it helpful.