Prickly Pear Seed Oil
Prickly pear or Barbary Fig is a cactus common throughout Northern Africa. Prickly pear seed oil is derived by separating the fruit from the seeds by hand and then pressing the seeds. The seed produce very little oil, about 5%.
Why prickly pear seed oil is amazing:
- Absorbs fast.
- Antioxidant levels prevent the skin from free radical damage.
- Antioxidant properties.
- Combats wrinkles.
- Excellent for all skin types.
- Great for dry and brittle hair.
- High in linoleic acid (over 60%).
- Improves skin tone and clarity.
- Lightens dark spots/age spots.
- Promotes elasticity.
- Promotes the rejuvenation and repair of skin cells.
- Protects the skin from excessive temperatures.
- Rich in Vitamins E. 3 times that of Argan oil
- Tightens pores.