The argan tree is native to Morocco. Moroccan women have used argan oil as a moisturizer and conditioner on their skin and hair since ancient times.
Why organ oil is amazing:
- Anti-aging properties that can reveal smoother, stronger and more youthful skin.
- Antioxidant levels that prevent free radical damage.
- Can prevent the formation of stretch marks in pregnant women.
- Excellent for all skin types.
- Dry skin and dehydrated skin will benefit from argan oil’s high fatty acid content, which will provide relief for cracking, burning and general discomfort.
- Oily and acne-prone skin will benefit from argan oil’s ability to regulate sebum.
- Fortifies dry, brittle nails.
- Hair secret of Moroccan women. It nourishes hair and can prolong the effects of hair dye.
- Minimizes the appearance of scars and wrinkles.
- Repairs damaged skin.
- Rich in Vitamins A and E.
- Strengthens the skin’s hydrolipidic film and thus moisturizes effectively.
How to use: Use a few drops on face, body, cuticles and hair. Best used on lightly dampened skin.
Shelf life: 2 years