The marula tree is one of Southern Africa’s most revered botanicals. The tree can produce fruits for up to 100 years. Marula oil is pressed from the kernel of the marula fruit. Marula oil has been used for thousands of years by Southern African women to treat redness and heal irritated skin.
Why marula oil is amazing:
- Absorbs very fast.
- More antioxidant properties than Argan oil.
- Can reduce the appearance of scars, stretchmarks and wrinkles.
- Gives a more uniform, radiant complexion.
- Enriching and helps to promote elasticity.
- Evens skin tone.
- Excellent for all skin types.
- Fights acne.
- Fights frizz.
- Fortifies dry, brittle nails.
- Great for use on hair and scalp as it does not clog pores or hair follicles and can extend color protection.
- Moisturizes and nourishes irritated, cracked skin.
- Nourishes hair and scalp.
- Stabilizes collagen.
Ingredients: 100% pure, wildcrafted Sclerocarya birrea (Marula) oil
Shelf life: 2 yearsCold-pressed
Never tested on animals