The baobab tree is native to Africa and can survive for approximately 3,000 years. The tree is commonly referred to as the upside-down tree because when its branches are bare they look like roots suspended in the air. It can also hold water in its trunk and survive years of drought. Baobab oil comes from the seeds of the baobab fruit.
Why baobab oil is amazing:
- Absorbs very fast.
- Anti-Inflammatory due to its high omega fatty content.
- Antioxidant levels prevent free radical damage.
- Enriching and helps to promote elasticity.
- Excellent for normal, dry and mature skins.
- Fortifies dry, brittle nails.
- Promotes the rejuvenation and repair of skin cells.
- Protects the skin from excessive temperatures.
- Rich in Vitamins A, D, E and F.
- Strengthens the skin’s moisture barrier, helping prevent and heal dehydrated skin.